Third Shift Embroidery Operator
Summary of Position:
- Check the garments picked for an order to make sure they match the garments requested for an order
- Setup the embroidery machine to produce an order
- Prepare the garments for embroidery
- Embroider the garments on an order according to the instructions
- Clip, pellon, steam, fold and bag the embroidered garment
- Box the order
- Keep work area clean
- Return any unused supplies to the appropriate location
- Communicate any issues to the Embroidery Supervisor
- Safety Sensitive Position
1. Read, speak and write the English language.
2. Stand at least 8 hours a day.
3. Perform repetitive tasks.
4. Ability to follow instructions.
5. Work overt-time which may include weekends
Shift: Sunday 10:00pm to 7:15am and Monday thru Thursday 11:15pm to 7:15am. The shift schedule is not 40 hours but will be paid for 40 hours if the scheduled shift is worked. Third shift Embroidery Operator will train for approximately 6 weeks on the 1st and 2nd Shift. The shift training days and times are: 1st Shift Monday thru Friday 7:00am -3:30pm or 2nd Shift Monday thru Friday 3:15pm -11:45pm.
Salary and Benefits: The salary for the Embroidery Operator position is $11.50 hr. Antigua will pay 50% of the employee’s medical premium, provide 6 Floating Holidays, 5 company recognized holidays, also within a year earn up to 12 vacation days off and 5 sick days.
Digital Image Coordinator
Summary of Position:
To provide excellent quality digital images to our customers by photographing garments, color correcting and superimposing artwork onto them, while meeting customers’ deadlines and specifications. Understand our licensed logo restrictions by league. Some other key responsibilities of the position will be:
- Manipulate artwork on garments to customer’s specs.
- Label all images in a highly detailed manner
- Photograph new garments and maintain database of photographs.
- Work closely with E-commerce manager to facilitate priorities and operate within time constraints and deadline commitments.
- Upload images to FTP sites.
- Obtain appropriate logo color approvals from licensed logo coordinators to protect the integrity of the licensed sports logos.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Candidate will need to be a high school graduate, with two years of related experience or a degree in Web Design. Must be proficient in using the following programs; Windows, Photoshop and Illustrator; however knowledge of InDesign is a plus. Basic Photography, lighting skills and the ability to perform post processing is also required. A proven ability to be extremely detailed and provide meticulous work is critical. The capability to manage multiple projects, meet stringent deadlines with efficiency and accuracy is also essential. It is also vital that the candidate has exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Application Deadline: Wednesday, May 24, 2017
Interested in any of the above positions? Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
you may also submit by mail or fax to:
The Antigua Group, Inc.
Attention: Director of Human Resources
16651 N. 84th Ave.
Peoria, AZ 85382-4772
Fax: (623) 523-6016
Tel: (623) 523-6000
An online application in Adobe PDF format is available at the link below. You may fill it out, print it, and drop it off, fax it or mail it to us at the above address.