Summary of Position:
Check the garments picked for an order to make sure they match the garments requested for an order and embroidery the items. The position is entry level and offers six weeks of paid training. Some of the key responsibilities of this position are:
· Prepare the garments to be embroider on the Embroidery Machine
· Read directions to embroider the garments according to the written instructions
· Clip, pellon, steam, fold and bag and box e embroidered garments
· Keep work area clean and return any unused supplies to the appropriate locations
· Communicate any issues to the Embroidery Supervisor
· Safety Sensitive Position (Pre-employment drug testing will be performed)
The candidates who has a high school diploma or GED preferred. Candidate will need to have good verbal communication skills and the ability to follow both written and verbal instructions. The ability to stand eight hours a day and have full use of both hands is essential. Will need to have the ability to perform repetitive tasks. The candidate must be available to work overtime during peak seasons. in addition to training and working the following schedule, with no exceptions:
Regular work schedule: Second Shift, Monday thru Friday 3:15pm -11:45pm.
APPLY: 16651 N. 84th Avenue, Peoria, AZ. 85382 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The position offers the following benefits; 401k, medical, vision, dental, life insurance and long term disability coverage on the 1st day of the month after 60 days of employment.
· Medical and Vision Coverage: Antigua will reduce the associate premium in half by pay the same cost as the associates. The medical plan also has a health wellness program.
· Dental Coverage
· 12 days of PTO (Personal Time) within the first year.
· 40 hours of Sick Time, within a calendar year.
· 11 paid Holidays (5 Floating Holidays) within a calendar year.
· 50% discount on product.
· Life Insurance: Antigua provides the associates with $10,000 coverage.
· Long Term Disability: When meeting eligibility requirement Antigua’s provides 50% of the associates monthly salary.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.50 /hour, increase to $11.00 on January 2019 and $250 Sign-on bonus!