Marketing Support Assistant
Summary of Position:
Responsible for assisting with the preparation of materials for trade shows, major retail events, display areas, showrooms and catalog photo shoots. Must have the ability to manage multiple priorities, work in a very fast paced environment and attention to details is essential.
Other key responsibilities of this position are:
- Order and pack samples and display materials for all trade shows.
- Assist Merchandiser with setting up trade shows and events as needed.
- Travel to major trade shows for set up if needed.
- Perform weekly check of all 3 showrooms to insure all samples,catalogs, and other materials are in-stock and current.
- Organize all closeouts and attic styles weekly in showrooms.
- Coordinate embroidery, garments, and accessories for all photo shoots; assist Merchandiser at photo shoots with styling.
- Assist Merchandiser with sales meetings.
- Ship POP and related trade show materials to sales reps and customers.
- Organize samples and supplies as they come back from trade shows and events.
- Maintain a clean, organized staging area of samples and supplies.
- Color correct new and existing styles for corporate website.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Candidate will need to have a high school diploma or equivalent and have two years of marketing or retail experience. A degree in Marketing or Graphic Design is a plus. Must have an immense aptitude to manage multiple priorities and meet strict deadlines. The ability to work well with others in addition to experience in setting up trade show displays is required. Familiarity or experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and knowledge of sports team color is a plus.
Application deadline April 5, 2017
Interested in any of the above positions? Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
you may also submit by mail or fax to:
The Antigua Group, Inc.
Attention: Director of Human Resources
16651 N. 84th Ave.
Peoria, AZ 85382-4772
Fax: (623) 523-6016
Tel: (623) 523-6000
An online application in Adobe PDF format is available at the link below. You may fill it out, print it, and drop it off, fax it or mail it to us at the above address.